20 published pilot units for the third national land survey are as below:
1. Tongzhou, Beijing
2. Dongning County, Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang Province
3. Shuangyang, Changchun, Jilin Province
4. Guangling, Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province
5. Yinzhou District, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province
6. Dongzhi, Chizhou, Anhui Province
7. Gao’an, Yichun, Jiangxi Province
8. Zhucheng, Weifang, Shandong Province
9. Linzhou, Anyang, Henan Province
10. Jiangxia District, Wuhan, Hubei
11. Dongguan, Guangdong Province
12. Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
13. Daying County, Suining, Sichuan Province
14. Dushan County, Qiannan, Guizhou Province
15. Gaoning District, Xi’an, Shanxi Province
16. Gulang County, Wuwei, Gansu Province
17. Yanchi County, Wuzhong, Ningxia Autonomous Region
18. Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
19. Wuyishan, Nanping, Fujian Province (not officially confirmed)
20. Datong County, Xining, Qinghai (not officially confirmed)
Bidding result of two pilot units is published
Among those 20 pilot units, only Shuangyang, Yinzhou, Gaoling and Jiangxia published bidding announcement, among which Shuangyang and Yinzhou published bidding results.
Liaoning Bohao Land Technology Development won the bid at 2.185 million RMB. Bohao was established in 2007 in Guhuang District, Shenyang with registered capital of three million. It has Grade B Surveying and Mapping Qualification.
Yinzhou pilot unit project consists of two parts: one is field operation on land use condition; the other one is database building and database software service. Ningbo metallurgical survey design research Co., Ltd and Wuhan AntGIS Spatial Information Technology won the two bids respectively at 680,000RMB and 950,000RMB.
Bidding information of Gaoling and Jiangxia are published
According to the published bidding information, the bidding content of Jiangxia pilot unit includes: 15623 pattern spot, field surveying and investigation. Five counties will be selected randomly for detailed investigation. The entire project consists of field work and interior work.
The interior work budget is 1.42 million RMB and the field work budget is 860,000RMB.The bidding in Gaoling was made through competitive negotiation at a project budget of 340,000 RMB. The negotiation time is set at 14:30, 14th July with a requirement of Grade A surveying and mapping qualifications in GIS. Any joint bidding is not allowed.