Beidou/GNSS High-precision Positioning and Orbit Determination
Based on Beidou augmentation system construction, LJDY integrates 3S, Internet and Internet of Things, combines the different demands from various areas and works out an overall solution on Beidou ground-based augmentation, including DEUPanda® Beidou/GNSS high-precision Positioning and Orbit Determination software, DEUPNW® Beidou Ground-based Augmentation System Management and Positioning Service software, base station receiver, mobile station receiver and antenna.
DEUPanda® Beidou/GNSS high precision positioning and orbit determination processing software
1. It is the only software in the world which supports data processing from Beidou, GPS and GLONASS;
2. It is the only software in Asia involved in IGS (International GPS Geomechanics Service) data calculation;
3. It ranks top two in the 20 some IGS calculation centers on reference station network position calculation;
4. It realized a precision calculation of massive ground base station network. It can process almost 350 stations;
5. The average precision of Beidou single system base station coordinates reaches to 0.006m at horizontal level and 0.015m at elevation level. Its coordinate precision reaches to less than 0.02m;
6. It has been playing an important role in national military and civil projects.
DeuSmart ®DEUPNW® Beidou ground-based augmentation system management and positioning software
1. The only software which supports Beidou triple-band, GPS dual-band and GLONASS dual-band Typical Cases;
2. The inner precision of system netowrk RTK is 0.005m at horizontal level and 0.018 at elevation level;
3. The external precision is less than 0.012m at horizontal level and 0.045m at elevation level;
4. The vehicle navigation error is 0.67m (compared with RTK), 95% of which is less than 1.4m;
5. It is fully compatible with existing base stations and mobile receivers in market including Hi-Target, Unicorecomm, Trimble, Leica, Novetal, Topcon, Thalse and other brand receivers.
Beidou ground-based augmentation system mobile station receiver
1）Positioning Continuously Operating Reference Service System in Xinjiang
The Satellite Positioning Continuously Operating Reference Service System in Xinjiang is a crucial part in space positioning construction and national surveying and mapping system. It is the most widely applied provincial Beidou satellite continuously operating system.
The XJ-CORS constructed by LJDY is finished in 2016 after three years’ construction. It consists of 169 base stations and 1 data center. The national developed station receiver and core data center software covers 90% of Xinjiang. The data center has been in test run from April, 2016 and serves social development, national defense and the public.
2) Hubei Beidou ground-based augmentation system
LJDY and NSS center established the first national Beidou ground-based augmentation system-Hubei demonstration project.
1. Build or rebuild 30 Beidou ground-based augmentation system base stations;
2. Reconstructed HBCORS control center to Hubei ground-based augmentation system data center;
3. DEUPNA® Beidou / GNSS high-precision positioning and orbit determination processing software, DEUPNW® Beidou ground-based augmentation system management and location service software are adopted for data processing and management to achieve high-precision navigation and positioning services. Beidou application is also implemented in mapping, weather, traffic transportation, waterway and city management;
4. Able to provide real-time meters, sub-meter-level navigation services; Able to provide real-time centimeter-level positioning services in the area within 30km;
5. On March 22, 2013, Hubei Beidou ground-based augmentation system passed through the acceptance by Chinese People's Liberation Army General Armament Department Beidou Office, the Ministry of Science and Technology and the National Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information Bureau acceptance. It is currently the only Beidou ground-based augmentation system which is at large-scale network and instable operation for more than two years.