Beidou Ground-based Augmentation
LJDY carried out a joint research with NSS center in Beidou augmentation field and achieved the overall solution through demonstration system construction in Hubei, including base station receiver, DEUPanda® Beidou/GNSS high precision positioning software, DEUPNW® management and positioning software.
Base station construction of Beidou ground-based augmentation system
"Panda PDB" serial receiver is a receiver for Beidou ground-based augmentation system base station, which is jointly developed by LJDY and NSS center. It is the only receiver which has been running steadily for more than a year and went through the acceptance of the PLA General Armament Department Beidou Office, the Ministry of Science and Technology and the National Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information Bureau, Its performance best matches DeuSmart®, DEUPanda®/ GNSS high-precision positioning orbit processing software and DEUPNW® Beidou ground-based enhanced system management and positioning service software.
DeuSmart® DEUPanda® Beidou/GNSS high precision positioning and orbit determination processing software
It is a world first-class GNSS software platform, which is able to realize post processing, real-time analysis of multiple types of data and precise positioning of ground base station network. It achieved the Second Prize of 2011 National Science and Technology Advancement. It has below features:
1. It is the only software in the world which supports data processing from Beidou, GPS and GLONASS.
2. It is the only software in Asia involved in IGS (International GPS Geomechanics Service) data calculation.
3. It ranks top two in the 20 some IGS calculation centers on reference station network position calculation.
4. It realized a precision calculation of massive ground base station network. It can process almost 350 stations.
5. The average precision of Beidou single system base station coordinates reaches to 0.006m at horizontal level and 0.015m at elevation level. Its coordinate precision reaches to less than 0.02m.
6. It has been playing an important role in national military and civil projects.
DeuSmart ®DEUPNW® Beidou ground-based augmentation system management and positioning software
It provides system management and positioning service, multiple base station management, real-time data processing and Beidou network PTK data publishing.
1. The only software which supports Beidou triple-band, GPS dual-band and GLONASS dual-band
2. The inner precision of system netowrk RTK is 0.005m at horizontal level and 0.018 at elevation level.
3. The external precision is less than 0.012m at horizontal level and 0.045m at elevation level.
4. The vehicle navigation error is 0.67m (compared with RTK), 95% of which is less than 1.4m
5. It is fully compatible with existing base stations and mobile receivers in market including Hi-Target, Unicorecomm, Trimble, Leica, Novetal, Topcon, Thalse and other brand receivers
Beidou ground-based augmentation system mobile station receiver
1）Positioning Continuously Operating Reference Service System in Xinjiang
The Satellite Positioning Continuously Operating Reference Service System in Xinjiang is a crucial part in space positioning construction and national surveying and mapping system. It is the most widely applied provincial Beidou satellite continuously operating system.
The XJ-CORS constructed by LJDY is finished in 2016 after three years’ construction. It consists of 169 base stations and 1 data center. The national developed station receiver and core data center software covers 90% of Xinjiang. The data center has been in test run from April, 2016 and serves social development, national defense and the public.
2) Hubei Beidou ground-based augmentation system
LJDY and NSS center established the first national Beidou ground-based augmentation system-Hubei demonstration project.
1. Build or rebuild 30 Beidou ground-based augmentation system base stations
2. Reconstructed HBCORS control center to Hubei ground-based augmentation system data center
3. DEUPNA® Beidou / GNSS high-precision positioning and orbit determination processing software, DEUPNW® Beidou ground-based augmentation system management and location service software are adopted for data processing and management to achieve high-precision navigation and positioning services. Beidou application is also implemented in mapping, weather, traffic transportation, waterway and city management.
4. Able to provide real-time meters, sub-meter-level navigation services; Able to provide real-time centimeter-level positioning services in the area within 30km.
5. On March 22, 2013, Hubei Beidou ground-based augmentation system passed through the acceptance by Chinese People's Liberation Army General Armament Department Beidou Office, the Ministry of Science and Technology and the National Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information Bureau acceptance. It is currently the only Beidou ground-based augmentation system which is at large-scale network and instable operation for more than two years.